We were a small handful of people who had a dream. But by the time we began the church in the Women's Club Room in Temple City in 1951 there were 96 people.
We grew in faith and numbers. Then we built a sanctuary with our own hands.
We had a rich life together and the friendships have lasted.
Many people have been loved and sent out from our hand made home.
We have always shared our facility with other ministries that have become our dear friends. We often worship together. We share resources. We share the love of God and dream of changing the world.
We are excited about the ways God is moving in our community.